Designed to fit the modern game
Features Of The Pride Professional Tee
The majority of today’s players have large volume
drivers. Unfortunately, most are still using the traditional 2 1/8" short tee
which is totally incapable of properly positioning the ball with respect to the
drivers “sweetspot”. Pride Golf Tee has the solutions … the ProLength™ 2 3/4"
and Prolength-Plus™ 3 1/4" tees.
“From a playability standpoint, the higher
sweet spot requires one adjustment: You must tee the ball higher.” — Butch
Harmon, Golf Digest Oct. ’03
- A high (long) tee encourages a shallow
approach and maximizes the launch angle
- At least 1/2 of the ball should be above
the topline of the tee
- The majority of PGA Tour players use
ProLength™ and Prolength-Plus™ tees each week
- Bigger is Better!
- Today's golfers need 3 different tee
lengths to elevate the ballbased upon the selected club
- Colour code allows for easy identification
of tee size
- Colour bar ensures consistant set-up each
time you tee the ball.
- “…Save your standard-length tees for par 3s!” —
Choose from the following
54mm 2.1/8" Pro SHORT tees contain 120 per pack (red)
69mm 2.3/4" Pro LENGTH tees contain 100 per pack (yellow)
83mm 3.1/4" Pro LENGTH-PLUS
tees contain 75 per pack (blue)
100mm 4" Pro LENGTH-MAX tees contain 50 per pack (green)