Designed for easier mounting and dismounting, this bike allows the rider to simply step-through and onto the bike with minimal discomfort and inconvenience.
- No power assist, just cycle as you would on any normal bike
- Assisted mode will kick in the power as you start pedaling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you faster and with less effort
- Fully powered will take you from stationary to cruising speed at the flick of a wrist with absolutely zero leg movement
Easy to use
Quick release battery and tilt saddle for easier recharging. Quick release front wheel. Intuitive twist-shift acceleration. Minimal assembly. Quick change Shimano gears. Front and rear electric lights.
Up to 20 miles maximum range with favorable conditions (flat terrain, no wind, light load, etc). Reach speeds of up to 15mph. Upgraded lithium-ion battery - 24V and 10A.
Padded saddle. Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension. Front and rear mud guards. Low step through frame
- Aluminium bike frame (suitable for use from 5ft 4 to approximately 6ft 2, weight up to 240lbs)
- 26" wheels with stainless steel spokes - the benchmark in strength and finish quality
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge power (up to 20 miles range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge rate. It is also safer, and more environmentally friendly, than lead-acid batteries
- 250W Brushless motor
- Upgraded power output from battery - 24 volts
- Fully sealed battery is safe to use under most conditions
- Built in front and rear lights with on/off button on left side of handlebar
- Convenient storage rack on back for carrying items
- Can be used as a normal bike
- Front V-brake and rear expansion brake
- Shimano 7 Speed gears
- Quick release battery with tilt and lock saddle for easy battery removal
- Quick release front wheel
- Front and rear aluminium composite mud guards; extremely strong and durable
- Bell and reflectors
- Suitable for use from age 14 upwards
- 60 lbs with battery
- Includes battery charger
Buy with confidence
Every Cyclamatic electric bicycle comes with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, controller and motor assembly.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us for a full refund.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INFLATE YOUR TIRES TO 65 PSI BEFORE USE!