- 180g White polyethylene covering provides resistance to wind and rain
- 160g White End walls are solid but can be unfastened and rolled up for added ventilation
- 160g White Side walls each have church style windows, which attach with heavy duty ties (included)
- Can be used without sides when not required
- Heavy duty 1.5" diameter steel tube frame, powder coated for rust prevention
- Frame is made to industry standards and offers ultimate in strength and sturdiness
- Easy to construct
- Includes anchoring kit to keep gazebo rooted
Compare similar tents at $375
Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind or extreme weather. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight or without supervision, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. Because we cannot be there to set this up for you, and we have no control over your local weather, wind, or soil conditions, it is ultimately up to you to determine if your assembly and anchoring of this canopy is sufficient. Set up is easiest when you have at least 6 people to assist with assembly. We are not responsible for damage to the unit sustained while erected in winds and/or other adverse weather conditions. Please note as with all products of this type it is not recommended to be left up in the wind. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up unattended, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them. We cannot be responsible for such damage. All sales on this item are final. We do not accept returns on this item. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost and a restocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price. Please call or email to notify us before sending any products back. We do not accept used items. All sales are final, this item is not returnable.
All sales are final, this item is not returnable.