Orders with multiple items can usually be combined to save shipping if the items will fit in the same box. Any that require multiple boxes usually won't have combined shipping. Examples would be full package sets, tents & fitness equipment. Shipping costs for your order will be viewable after you've added all your desired items to your cart. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you. If you have any questions about our shipping feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 1.800.603.0004 toll free in the U.S. or 760.200.1123 outside the U.S.
Most orders received before Noon PDT are shipped the same business day. We pride ourselves in shipping all orders as soon as possible. If there is a delay due to inventory shortage or other reasons, we will contact you and give you the approximate ship date. If there are any custom fit items in your order then shipping may be delayed a day or two. Check map below to estimate transit time to your location. Keep in mind the first day counted is the day after the order is shipped. UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
1. Order bound for New York (orange section) placed on Monday before Noon PST will arrive 5 business days later, which would be the following Monday.
2. Order bound for Michigan (red section) placed on Monday before Noon PST would arrive the following Friday.
3. Order bound for Oregon (green section) placed on Monday before Noon PST would arrive the following Thursday.
4. Order bound for Arizona (Gold section) placed on Monday before Noon PST would arrive the following Wednesday.
5. Order bound for So. Cal (yellow section) placed on Monday before Noon PST would arrive the following Tuesday.
- Continental United States: For shipments within the continental United States it is pretty simple — we use UPS and generally offer three methods — regular (UPS Ground), fast (UPS 2 Day) and fastest (UPS Next Day Air Saver). You can get an exact quote of your shipping costs for both Regular and Fast Shipping by putting the products you want into your shopping cart and proceeding to checkout. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you.
- Hawaii & Alaska: For shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico — we use UPS Two Day. Please select either 2 Day or Next Day and not Ground or you order will be delayed. You can see the total cost of selecting either 2 Day or Next Day during checkout. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you.
- Canada: For shipments to Canada — we use UPS Standard. This service provides Canadians several benefits over UPS Worldwide Express. There are no "extra" charges that will apply. The standard duty and GST charges that apply on all purchases made outside of Canada are included in the shipping charge you will pay during checkout. Your order should arrive between 7-14 business days after completing your order. You can get an exact quote of your shipping costs by putting the products you want into your shopping cart and selecting the "Canada" shipping option in the pulldown menu during checkout. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you.
- International Shipping:
We use UPS Worldwide Express primarily for most international shipments. On occasion we will use USPS Air Parcel Post at our discretion if it makes more sense. Please select the "International" shipping option during checkout to see your shipping cost once all your items have been added to your basket. At that point you are under no obligation to buy, so there is no risk to you. On some rare occasions it may cost more to ship your order, we will contact you first before any changes are made to your order.
- APO/FPO SHIPPING: We do ship to military addresses overseas. We use USPS Priority. Select US Ground as the shipping method, we will contact you via email if the charge will need to be adjusted. As a general rule small orders require no additional postage, large orders will.
- Customers will be liable for any taxes and duty that apply to purchases when they come into their country (e.g., VAT, customs duty, etc.). Customers will be liable for any additional charges, service, agency, or brokerage fees associated with your deliveries that are charged by local agents in their respective country. These charges are at the discretion of each country and some countries have more charges than others. This is not in our control. Be familiar with your local customs. Contact your local UPS site. They should be able to give you an estimate on what you should expect to pay.
Can you ship my clubs via the US Postal Service (USPS)?
Sorry, we cannot. The only exception would be to APO/FPO addresses. We know there are situations where the USPS will be less expensive. The USPS has less sophisticated tracking capabilities and box dimension limitations that are restrictive for shipping long, narrow boxes of golf clubs. We currently ship all domestic and international packages through UPS.
Will I receive tracking info?
Yes. UPS will send you an email with your shipment's Tracking Number.