Designed with the traveler in mind, this set features one 28" suitcase for checking in, and one 20" suitcase suitable for carrying onto the plane.
- Multi-layered polycarbonate material - tough and built to last, the blend of polycarbs offers strength and flexibility, so that it will not crack or smash, and will resist stress marks
- 4 omni-directional wheels - freely spinning wheels mean case can be pushed or pulled in any direction with the slightest of efforts
- Built-in telescopic handles - the retractable handles make for even easier maneuverability and can be set at different levels for a wide range of user heights
- Reinforced corner zones increase strength in the areas most likely to take abuse from handlers
Sizes and Weights:
- 28" suitcase - 28" x 20" x 12.5" (71cm x 51cm x 32cm) - 11 lbs (5kg) - 105 liters (27 gallons)
- 20" suitcase - 20" x 14" x 10" (51cm x 36cm x 26cm) - 6.3 lbs (3kg) - 39 liters (10 gallons)
- Smaller case nests inside larger case for easy and efficient storage
About Swiss Case:
Swiss engineering is synonymous with precision, accuracy and reliability - and it is these principles that have inspired the Swiss Case range. In every model, you will find the latest features built of the highest grade materials so that whatever you are transporting, you can be sure your cases will stand up to the rigorous of travel.